Thursday, October 13, 2011

Some photos


This is what I look like 21 weeks pregnant, sleepless and sick with a terrible freakin' cold.



Lowell's stealth post-Thanksgiving photo. This is what I look like checking out Triscuits on sale. Looking huge at 22 weeks and 1 day pregnant with Kittenheart and also carrying a turkey, ham, vegetable, pie and ice cream Thanksgiving FoodBaby.
Seriously. I look we're having twins.



Today I waited too long to eat breakfast when I woke up and had to run to the bathroom puking. While I was doing my disgusting monster pukes, my nose started running down my face and I farted. I was so grossed out and saddened with myself. I finally told Lowell about this 12 hours later and was able to laugh about it. This was after I had to lie down on the bed and ask him to peel my jeans off of my bloated giant legs for me because they had gotten too tight over the course of the day. I'M SO DISGUSTING RIGHT NOW. I used to look good, oh those were the days:

Vain vain vanity shot, oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!