Friday, December 9, 2011

sleeping sucks


It's starting to get reeeally hard to sleep. I really miss sleeping on my stomach but I've settled on sleeping on my side, as I've been told I'm supposed to. I wake up to the Kittenheart lodged sideways in my belly, little head pushing out one side, little butt sticking straight out the other and feet kicking under my boobs. It's really fun.

I get into my grouchy half asleep haze and sit up and growl and groan and punch the blankets (according to Lowell). Sometimes I grunt and growl and try to punch him too. The past two nights, I've woken to find myself standing in the bathroom, growling and swearing at the sink. It's weird because I've never been a sleepwalker. I don't remember hoisting myself out of bed or anything. I can't really explain it. I suppose it's been convenient as I have to pee all the time these days.

The otter doesn't really have anything to do with the entry. I just thought he was adorable and one day I'd like to sleep soundly on my belly again like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!