Saturday, May 26, 2012

I blinked

Today I blinked and all of a sudden, my baby grew up. I took this photo and when I hit the button to review it, I was stunned at how big and strong and what a little person she's become!
She is 14 almost 15 weeks old... the fastest 4 months of my life!
Remember when she couldn't see more than a foot in front of her face? Remember when she couldn't hold her own head up? Remember when she was mute and had no control of her adorable smiles? Remember when we brought home that lime green sitter chair not that many weeks ago and she couldn't hold herself up in it? I don't ever want to forget these things as time keeps flying by!
What a beautiful, grown up Lady-baby you are becoming, Rowen!
P.S. Remind me to tell you about our Family Date Night adventure to the Drive-in Movies last night!

2 comments:

Share your thoughts!