Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Yeah, it's a poop post.

Did you know that exclusively breastfed babies sometimes go up to a week or more without pooping? And it can be perfectly okay?

I never knew that until I was learning about breast feeding. What they don't tell you is that on the day that THE POOP ARRIVES, it is a POOP STORM. I assumed that it would be a neat little poop since the thinking is that they absorb and use most of the milk... not so! It appears that the poop just sits in there and waits. It's a lot of poop. A LOT. Multiple diaper filling, GOBS and GOBS of crazy orange yellow thick gloppy baby poop. And somehow the baby doesn't even seem bothered by the massive amounts of poop pouring out of her little butt all at once.

I call the yellow poops "cheese" and Lowell gets disgusted and sad and asks me to please not call it that. (But if you think about it....it's actually quite fitting. Just sayin'.)

Well, today I ranted about how I have stroller envy and just blogged about poop. HA!

1 comment:

  1. Compared to others, Honest diapers are not as bulky. My son leaked only once and that was because I didn't put it on snuggly. Also, Honest brand smells nicer than others. Thank goodness something down there does!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!