Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Lowell!

The Baby bought Lowell some beer.  
I thought it would be funny and kinda nice since I haven't really been letting Lowell keep beer at home lately. Which kinda makes me a total jerk...cuz man, on my 24th many, many, many moons ago there was a literally a bathtub full of booze.  We called it the boozetub!  But I digress.   We got a 2-4 of nice Muskoka beers for Daddy's 24th. (Except we only got 12.)  

Super tall classic chocolate cake and a baby strawberry-rhubarb pie from Mabel's, one of my favourite places.  
One of my favourite lemon bars, possibly my favourite lemon bar in the city is from Mabel's! And their brownies are amazing so I figured their cakes must be as well.  They use real quality, local ingredients so that's a plus too.  I was way too lazy to make a nice cake so I bought one.
BUT! The wonky icing writing was done by me at home....

Her shirt says Incredible, Amazing, Incredible Dad.

Rowen very seriously composed a song for the occasion on her Baby Einstein piano.

Happy Birthday Lowelldish!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!