Thursday, August 16, 2012

Meghan got married!

Oh my!  We are so very behind on blogging!  I guess we've been busy or something....  Have I ever mentioned that time is flying by too quickly? :)

My dear friend Meghan from pretty much childhood (grade 8...12 years old!) got married!  Meghan got married!  It was a beautiful ceremony, which I attended alone sans Baby followed by a lovely dinner...which Lowell and I did decide to bring Baby to.  I had asked Mego a few months prior if it would be okay and it turned out to be quite a Baby friendly affair.  Rowen seemed to enjoy dressing up for her first formal event!  And she was mostly well behaved.... mostly!


Rowen Whitty - Table 5!


Lemon dessert that Lowell was in love with



Amazing!  Congratulations Meghan and Stephen!  Love you guys and thank you for letting me be a part of your day!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!