Wednesday, October 24, 2012

onesies

Last year, Annie and Jody threw us an amazing Baby Shower.
What an awesome lovely day!

I was very adamant that I didn't want silly diaper sniffing (wasteful) or baby food eating (ick) games!  I just wanted to have lots and lots of food for everyone to eat.  I decided I wanted to have everyone decorate cupcakes and Jody also arranged for everyone to help decorate onesies.  What a cool idea, right?

Jenn and Jaden decorating cupcakes.



So many onesies!  

Rowen's slowly making her way through them.... the other day, she wore the one that Jaden decorated.  I'm sure you can spot it above.   SO MANY COLOURS!!!



Ooh I love these toes!

And hey, what's the deal with baby clothing sizes?  I find the "6 - 12 months" size particularly aggravating because it's such a big range.  At 8 months, Rowen fits into a Baby Gap and Joe Fresh 6 - 12 but the 12-18 is huuuuuge.  What happens when she outgrows 6-12?  Why don't more brands do a 3, 6, 9, 12 sizing right?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!